At Thousand Faces, we are a united group of voices dedicated to narrowing the gender gap in funding.
Our mission is to enable female founders to shape a sustainable economy.
We are deeply passionate about creating an empowering ecosystem for female founders to ground and level up their businesses toward success by providing them with capital, network and education.
For more information about us, visit www.thousandfaces.art.
This is a virtual 3-month online program designed to help early-stage female-led startups raise initial funding and receive support to develop their impact businesses. As the program is FREE of charge, founders do not have to pay any fees to participate.
During these 3 months, depending on the stage, needs, and goals, they will receive:
- 1:1 Mentoring sessions with our experts, tailored to their specific needs.
- Group workshops on how to develop their impact businesses, raise funds, and grow their businesses.
- Connect with potential investors related to their industry
- Become a part of our community and connect with experts, impact supporters, and other female founders
- Support on fundraising and potential investment
- One year continuous support after the Demo Day
- Visibility, Promotion and PR
Have at least one woman as the main (co)founder.
Be at an early stage (Pre-seed/Seed), less than 2 years old, and have raised less than €2M.
Be actively seeking to raise their first Seed round.
Have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), early revenues, or clients.
Fall into one of the following 'Impact categories.'
Companies are required to respond to a KPI questionnaire about their 'Impact measurements’.
- Emissions Reduction: (GHG Emission reduction)
Female-led startups that have an impact on reducing or minimizing the carbon footprint along their value chain. This action could be achieved through innovative processes, products, education, or financial services/support.